Dumb ? Adult content

I know i cant have ex til 6wks after having a baby but can i have oral sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:54 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 5:58 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• yes
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:58 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• yes!!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 5:58 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Can you recieve oral? I wouldnt think so because it could irritate the vagina and subject it to other germs and bacteria(since you're still healing). But you can give it.

Im not a doctor so thats just my guess and opinion.
    Anonymous

• I was told no oral, since the most dangerous germs live in the mouth, but vibrators are okay as long as they're clean and don't get inserted into the vagina.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 6:11 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• fuck it why not haha
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 6:34 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• you can give it but not recive it. I know it sucks. But like another poster said a clean vibrator will work ;p As long as nothing is going in you then its fine. But you have the most germs in your mouth so he cant go down on you. But hey just because you cant have sex dosnt mean you cant get off at all hehe
    Anonymous

• mutual masturbation is best...with washed hands. Besides you are gonna be bleeding for a the first few weeks and if you tear then there will be sore stitches.
    fourisplenty

Answer by fourisplenty at 7:31 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• they told me nothing in the vagina (that's what's written on my discharge papers too), so i say you can give and recieve as long as there is nothing put into the vagina (no tounge, finger, toys etc.) but that's just my 2 cents
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:36 PM on Oct. 7, 2009