how come I can't find some of my answers?

I know i replied to a post and I try to go back and see what else is going on, but it doesn't show up in "my answers"

4monkees

Asked by 4monkees at 6:05 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in About CafeMom

• either you posted your answer anon, then I think it does not show in your list
    or
    it was removed for whatever reason, but i think that cafe mom send you a personal email to tell you why

hope this helps
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 6:09 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• If you post anon, then they will not show up in your answers.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 6:09 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Might be a glitch?
    I know it's a ridiculous question, but did you click on the See More button too? it'll show the complete list along with page numbers at the bottom as well. :]
    Sometimes, I've found that the questions I answer anon, sometimes show up in My Answers section, and sometimes do. It's weird!
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 6:09 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• If you've answered as anon, it will not show up. I wondered the same thing. Lol, I figured it out one day.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 6:11 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• No i didn't answer as anon there is one in particular I was looking for. A new mom on here posted and I replied and I wanted to talk to her but I can't find it........weird
    4monkees

Answer by 4monkees at 6:29 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• She probably deleted her question then. I have noticed that if someone deletes a question that I have answered then it will disappear from my answers section.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:07 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Did you try to look for the answer in the Journals.Some time you can put a answer on the journals .IT would not show up on your regular answers.
    sirrera

Answer by sirrera at 7:19 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• anon answers don't show up under your answers.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 11:09 PM on Oct. 7, 2009