Breast pump

How much would you sell an eletric pump for? The one i want to sell cost me about 70 or 80 and there is a girl that is willing to buy it from me from base. But i have no idea how much to sell it to her for. Any ideas on the price?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:14 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Well, is it a single user pump or was it designed for multiple users? I would imagine that it's a single user pump for $80. Since it was only designed to be used by one woman it's probably best NOT to sell it (some viruses and bacteria remain dormant until they are exposed to moisture (aka the other mom's breastmilk).

But if you're gonna sell it, why not give her a break, since she's buying a single user pump from you? Give it to her for $20 or so.

Was it Evenflo? If so you should probalby just trash it... evenflo is notoriously horrible as a breast pump.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 6:30 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• What pump is it?
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 6:28 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• OP here

I work in a hospital and i was able to steralize the pump. So i know that it is clean. Its still sitting in the steral bag. I only used it once. I think its an evenflo but im not sure. It works great though.
    Anonymous