Wow I am stupid..

So today I got into with with my boss (my husbands cousin) and decided that it wasn't working out. She has become hateful ever since I went to work for her. I didn't really like the job anyways so we both decided it would be best if I quit...so I did.

My husband doesn't know yet..I am sitting here bawling my eyes out. Not b/c I am sad that I no longer work there but b/c I am afraid my hubby will be pissed. He was already talking lastnight about how we are going to have to sell the cars and drive crap ones (which is fine) and now we aren't going to have my income. Oh and not to mention I am pregnant so who is going to hire me?? Sometimes I feel like God gives me kids when I can't seem to afford it...my poor kids. Not a question I guess

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:14 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Money & Work

• My grandmother told me long ago "if you wait till you can afford children you will never have them" I always remembered this when things got tough, my kids are what got me through. You will figure it out things always look the worst when your too upset to find an answer to the problem.

Try to relax get clear headed and then look at things from the outside and see if you cant find a way to work it all out.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 6:21 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Too bad your husband doesn't have the option of quitting.
    Anonymous

• I have a list of work at home jobs that you might want to look at. I make more than I would at a retail job but it's not going to make you rich either. Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 8:49 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• You can try filing for unemployement, but since you quit, you probably won't be eligible.

Join Job Hunting Moms: http://www.cafemom.com/group/jobhuntingmoms

Answer by rkoloms at 9:30 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Im sorry but how could you make that kind of decision without talking to your husband!? I don't think your stupid, but I do believe that you didn't think about your husband and his feelings on the issue. The best thing you can do is fess up the minute he walks through the door and tell him you are very sorry, but only if you really mean it.
    Anonymous

• First of all...I did consider my hubby's feelings..I have been wanting to quit this job for a while bc his cousin (my boss) and I kept fighting and it was causing a dispute between the family. But the decision of me quitting was a mutual decision between she and I. I enjoyed the job when I first started but then I started getting sick all the time and couldn't even stand more than 5 mins bc I would get short of breath and almost pass out. Then the fighting between us was awful bc she can't take suggestions from anyone and everyone is wrong and she couldn't handle me standing up to her bc I don't like being walked all over and thats what was happening. I did fess up as soon as he came home and he said he wasn't mad bc he wouldn't be able to work with her hateful ass (his words) and that everything will be okay and we will make it. Thank you for the list of work for home jobs. I will take a look!
    Anonymous

• I couldn't even stand going around her at family get togethers and she and I were really close before all of this. So we both decided for the sake of our "Friendship" it would be best if I quit and took care of myself and my unborn child. She said she was afraid of stressing me out so much that I was going to lose the baby and with my past with pregnancies she didn't want that to happen (2 miscarriages). So that was that and we're moving on now.
    Anonymous