just have to brag about toddler

she has a mr potato head and usually gets frustrated with it
well, she just put the hat on (which is not that easy)
she had to try a few times and she did not throw a fit when it did not work the first three attempts

i think we might have a genius here!

of course she did put the ear in place of the eye, so the jury is still out

try to beat that one moms! lol

boredmom44

Asked by boredmom44 at 6:15 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL! Ummm, my toddler managed to pull a chair into the kitchen to get into the cookies he wasn't supposed to have! He even opened the package! I regular Einstein I tell ya!
    Anonymous

• Aww that 's cute. They get tickled dont they?
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 6:21 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• my son who is 3 and was born with Down Syndrome can now finally put all 10 nesting blocks in order. Both ways: on top to make a tower and one inside the other and he then places them back into the box they go into to put them away. Then he gets this really big smile on his face, claps for himself and says "YEAY" it is heartwarming since we have waited so long to see him get it done all by himself.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 6:59 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• team21 thats great for your son. It must be hard raising a child with down syndrome. But sounds like he is a happy kid! Thats all that matters. And i cant wait till my son starts doing all of those cure things. He is 4 months now and just starting to laugh. Although his laugh is more of a spitting sound lol its still cute haha
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 7:19 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• My 8 month old granddaughter has learned to keep her crying going on and on so she can get more attention longer....lol....it's so easy to tell when her real crying ends and her "feel sympthay for me" crying kicks in....LOL.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:42 AM on Oct. 9, 2009