My husband's better than yours!

Of course, I'm HIGHLY biased, so that probably has a lot to do with it!! LOL

Why do you love your husband so much?

debra_benge

Asked by debra_benge at 6:31 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love the way my husband works so hard to give us everything he wants us to have. He loves spoiling us, and I love being able to spoil him back. He knows how hard I work, and appreciates it!! He does what he can to help me out around here, even though he doesn't have to.

And best of all?

He loves me for ME!!!!!!!!!!!
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 6:33 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• ur crazy
    Anonymous

• I love my husband because he accepted me for me! He was my first ever boyfriend! We are highschool sweethearts and he's the love of my life! The day I first met him, I took one look at him and told myself, I'm going to marry that boy! I clung to him and had NEVER felt that way about ANY one before!! I was excited and nervous at the same time! He has been there for me through EVERYTHING! He's my back bone and supports me in everything! I love him soooo much simply because he accepted me for ME!! :)

Tiffanee
    lovinthislife08

Answer by lovinthislife08 at 6:37 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Because he's freakin' awesome. He stimulates me intellectually, makes me think. He makes me laugh. He provides for us, he's a WONDERFUL daddy, he's always there for me emotionally, he'd give anything to keep my daughter and I happy. He moved across the country when he was 18 with nothing but a suitcase and a backpack to be with me. He's an incredible lover, handsome as hell. He's smart and ambitious, and a hard worker. He respects me and loves me for who I am. And then there's that ephemeral quality that he has that makes him my soulmate that I just can't describe. It's not a reason, it's an entire... THING... something that connects us that makes no logical sense.

That's why I love him :) And a whole buch more reasons too :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 6:37 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Ephemeral means transitory...existing only briefly, just thought you might want a heads up on that Ati 13...
    Anonymous

• I Love my Hubby's mind, he can figure out anything, be it mechanical, the computer, the house, plumbing, building and he's just plain sexy! And he's been self employed for the past 19 yrs and has done very well. He takes care of all of us, I get the chance to raise our boys and not have to rely on daycare, babysitters, etc. We are best friends, we can laugh our butts off together and cry on each others shoulder if we need to. He's a great Dad, firm but very Loving. He makes it a point to have fun with them, and teach them how to be respectful little men. I'm proud to say he's my Hubby! I Love him more everyday!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 6:41 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Hey give your self a pat on the back, I believe it takes a GREAT wife to have a good husband! LOL
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 6:41 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Lol, thanks anon I meant ethereal :p
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 6:44 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• My SO told the midwife today how awesome I am and how much faith he has in me as a mother and how good he thinks I'm going be doing a drug-free delivery. When he's not gushing about how amazed he is by me, he is making me laugh or being so sexy I can't stand it. i would totally enter him in a greco-roman wrestling match with anyone and I know he's win and be voted hottest greased body on the planet.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 6:46 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• kimigogo, you are so right!!!! lolol
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 6:47 PM on Oct. 7, 2009