Moms who work from home...

What do you do?
I want to work, to earn some extra income blah, blah, blah. I don't want to have to spend time on the phone and I want to have flexibility with hours as I have a toddler and a new baby so spare time is scarce.

I don't want to do daycare, I have enough noise with the two I've got! Lol.

Seriously though, no scams. I legitimately want to work.

Laila-May

Asked by Laila-May at 7:09 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Money & Work

• Congratulations on the new baby!!! I can help you work from home! I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 7 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet Ceo Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 10:58 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I work with Scentsy. It is a party plan type of company with excellent products- that are very reasonably priced! (So important in today's economy!) Check out my website scentsy.com/clairem for more information. Our wax warmers are flameless (we use low wattage lightbulbs) and completely safe for use around your young children (mine are little too and I can use my warmers when they're awake, which is so nice).

Claire

scentsy.com/clairem
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 7:14 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I should probably add that I live in Canada so nothing that is exclusive to the USA.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 7:17 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I work with Avon and it has nice products and you can make your own hours. Its great with the little children around. I have a young son and it helps. I just started though so I havent been into long. Check out my site at www.youravon.com/jgray0000
    Chize

Answer by Chize at 7:19 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I have a list of work at home jobs that you might want to look at. I make more than I would at a retail job but it's not going to make you rich either. Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 8:49 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:53 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:20 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I am an independent rep with Scent Sations and we are open for business in Canada. The best part of owning a business is working it the hours that work for you and the flexibility of working it how you would like. If you are interested send me a message. Take a look around my website www.HomeAtMiaBella.com

Good Luck in your search

Kari
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 9:50 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I am with Gold canyon candles and I have people on my team up in Canada! right now is a great time to start because you can earn your kit for FREE! I would love to show you how if you are interested. Feel free to check out my website at mygc.com/tarapiotrowicz to see all the products we do have. I am a SAHM of three girl's and another little one on the way. So I know how busy things can get. Our candles are super easy to sell, in fact I sell alot of them right off of my website. Let me know what you think and I would be more than happy to send you off some more information. Have a great night! ~Tara
    Tarabon

Answer by Tarabon at 10:36 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Where in Canada do you live? I have relatives in Winnipeg. Would you like to get out one or two nights a week working about 10 hours a week? I have a business with Arbonne that is so ground floor in Canada. Have you heard of Arbonne? We are a Swiss skin care and wellness company. We offers products that are botanically based and offer amazing results. Please check out the products on my website as well as the corporate site www.marywozniak.myarbonne.com or www.arbonne.com. PM me if you would like to know how you can earn money with this business.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 10:42 PM on Oct. 7, 2009