There are so many questions that are all virtually similar... Work from Home jobs, Could I be pregnant, what are the symptoms of pregnancy, etc.

Go to the Common Questions section of Answers and browse!
You actually get a lot of really good answers, instead of annoyed ones where other moms have seen it so many times, they could probably recite it..
Did you know about that section? Do you go visit it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:16 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• a little snide don't you think? If the other mothers have read it so many times that they feel the need to answer it in a rude or 'annoyed' manner then they should just skip it. Nothing says you have to answer every question posted. There is bound to be someone on here who has not yet answered that question and would be more than happy to do so.
    fourisplenty

Answer by fourisplenty at 7:29 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Way to go fourisplenty. I am not new to CM but I just found the answers section and truly enjoy reading and answering what questions I can. If someone feels the need to be rude it is easier to skip the question then it is to type a rude response. OP, seems to me that you took unnecessary time to stir up trouble. If you are seeing the same questions that many times then maybe you need to spend a little less time on here and a little more time working on your manners because some of us enjoy answering no matter how many times it has been asked and posters like you ruin the sense of community that the rest of us come here to enjoy.

Anonymous

• Nobody can tell another person on the net if they are pregnant or not. That is THE MOST pointless question you see on here.
    Anonymous