An interesting read for those who say you can't possibly want healthcare reform if you don't support the current bill.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/10/07/AR2009100703048.html

lvpenguino

Asked by lvpenguino at 7:50 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 7:50 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Let's just not let the government have its greedy insatiable hands off me, my health and my pocketbook. The government does not know what is best for me. The government is not a person with sympathy, empathy, or the ability to process a moral dilemma. Until the government has the ability to do those things, stay away from me. I will take care of the government as it was meant to be.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:12 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• i heard republicans want harry reid to publish the health care bill online for 72 hours before its voted on for people to read i am betting that reid won't do that.we will see.
    georgia362

Answer by georgia362 at 10:15 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Let's just not let the government have its greedy insatiable hands off me, my health and my pocketbook. The government does not know what is best for me. The government is not a person with sympathy, empathy, or the ability to process a moral dilemma. Until the government has the ability to do those things, stay away from me. I will take care of the government as it was meant to be. jesse123456

You are telling us you would rather have the greedy hands of insurance companies that have been stealing from the American people do it right? They have the sympathy, empathy, and the ability to process a moral dilemma? Thousands of people have died because they have been denied coverage!

Answer by older at 8:06 AM on Oct. 8, 2009