How many people are there in your family that are OLDER than you?

I'm 21. I still have waaaay too many relatives to put them all here. I have all four grandparents, both parents, one brother, and two great grandmas. Plus aunts and uncles and many many cousins, lmao.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 7:54 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Good Lord, woman. :D
    Mmm, i'm the only child, but I have only 3 cousins that are younger than me. And... Like 13 that i can think of that are older. Plus, my aunts and uncles, one grandmother.
    My DH is like you though! lol. Lots of cousins, aunts, uncles, grandma's, one grandpa, uhh... that's all. Oh, and an idiot brother.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 7:56 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Im the oldest not counting parents , aunts and uncles & a couple cousins.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 8:05 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Too...freakin...many
    In my own little family (in my house) I'm actually the oldest...Adam is a month younger :p
    Domzmom2005

Answer by Domzmom2005 at 8:07 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• haha... Well on my moms side I have my Grandma her 6 sisters and 3 brothers, their kids and their kids' kids.... My Mom her brother and sister. a WHOLE BUNCH of cousins... My Grandpa his 2 brothers and 2 sisters, their kids and their kids' kids. I also have a great great uncle and aunt(my grandpas uncle)... On my Dads side I have my grandma, dad and his 4 brothers and all their kids are older than me... I also have 2 brothers on his side of the family... I wasnt raised knowing my father so thats about as much as i can tell ya
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 8:11 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• The ones that come to mind are my mom (my dad died 9 years ago), my paternal grandmother & her husband (my grandfather since I was 7), all 3 of my aunts, all 3 of my uncles, my maternal grandfather, several of my great aunts and uncles, most of my 2nd cousins & probably a few 3rd cousins on my dad's side & my mom's dad's side (my mom's mom was adopted so I have no clue about them). I am the oldest of all of the grandchildren on both sides. Oh and on hubby's side of the family (which is my family, too) there's a few of his aunts, just about all of his 1st cousins (most of whom are as close in age to my parents), his brother (who is 63) & sister in law (who is 62) and my husband (who is 43).
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 8:14 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I have 3 older sisters, a older brother, parents, grandparents from both sides (great grandparents just died this past year though), tons of aunts and uncles. Just a few cousins are older. Most younger. Out of all my sisters, brother, and cousins though I was the first to have a kid :)
    mychinababy

Answer by mychinababy at 8:16 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Well, there are my parents, my grandparents, my aunts, uncles, cousins, older brother, and my husband.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:09 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• The only people in my family who are older then me are my brothers & my sister. Everyone else is either dead or younger then me.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 9:35 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I only have one younger brother and both parents. I still have a granparent living. BUT, I have 32 fist cousins and at last count 112 second cousins. Nope, we're not Catholic, but winters get awfully cold around here!
    auntj

Answer by auntj at 10:46 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• People within the house would be my husband, however extended family such as grandparents, older siblings, aunts and uncles... too many to count or to name.
    Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 10:55 PM on Oct. 7, 2009