Vampire movies/shows

Am I the only one that is getting really annoyed with them?? It seems like there is a new one every time I turn on the tv. Damn Twilight.

Amanduh87

Asked by Amanduh87 at 8:17 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yea its trendy now.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 8:20 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Yeah, it's pretty big right now.

Buncha Buffy wannabe's, LOL. That was the only vampire show worth watching!
    EmeraldsMommy

Answer by EmeraldsMommy at 8:21 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I think that movie was meant for high school kids my daughter and her friends watch that show. they love it. "Twilight".
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 8:30 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Okay: your gonna hate me:) But i am a BIG Twilight fan ~ The first time i watched it: i ended up renting it on pay per view like seven times until i could drive up to Missoula to get it. Then, i started reading the first book: and got REALLY addicted!! I read the whole series in a week. And i am NOT a reader. So, I can NOT wait until New Moon.
    Have you watched them/ or read them?
    However, i must say, that all these other movies n shows that are coming out: are REALLY annoying. It seems like after the whole Twilight thing: they think they need to run them all. I am so so so NOT intrested in them tho!
    I also think its an age thing. I know that alot of chicks that r ages 32 in younger seem to really like the whole twilight thing. However, other ppl do not.
    I don't understand it: but......all i know.....Is that i WILL be in that ticket line a week aheada time to get my ticket to see NEW MOON!!! Im sooooo stoked!
    SylviasMommy

Answer by SylviasMommy at 8:55 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• It's been ages since I saw a Vampire Show. I only have very basic cable and there aren't any on those stations...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:39 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I love Twilight, especially the books. Didn't really love the movie. But I also like True Blood on HBO. I tried to watch The Vampire Diaries but I can't get into them. Though the guy who plays Damon on there is hot.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 9:55 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• There do seem to be alot. I think it is the cool thing to do now. I guess I should become preppy or something now so I dont fit in LOL!
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:25 AM on Oct. 8, 2009