Is anyone else addicted to Facebook?

My family and friends are all on facebook and it is a great place to be!I get to be in touch with them and see what they are up to.My sis is in college and I get to keep in touch with her and it is great!Just wondering if anyone else is as happy about facebook as I am.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ew no
    Anonymous

• F/B is very addicting...For a while, I could not go 5 minutes without logging back in to see if there were any updates! (pathetic, I know)...Now, I try to limit myself to morning, afternoon and evening for about 15 minutes or less each time....
    mommyangela001

Answer by mommyangela001 at 8:28 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Yes. we actually just recently found a lost family member who has been missing from our family for 30 years on FB. We met him this past Saturday and needless to say, there were a lot of tears. We are so thankfull that his friend told him to put his info on there.... I love it!!
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 8:38 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I'm not addicted but it is a great, easy way to keep intouch with family and friends. I found an old highschool friend from my sophmore year. We talk every week now...it's awesome to catch up.
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 8:40 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• ~~sophomore~~
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 8:41 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• guilty :)
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 8:45 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I have reconnected with so many friends via Face Book, I absolutely love it. I, too, check it at least 2-3 times a day to read everyone's updates. I have found it to be a valuable tool also to keep up with local friends and events, I don't think I could go a day without using it.... :)
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 8:47 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• throwing upNO! NO! NO! I have been on FB a total of 3 times... Hated it every single time!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:52 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Yes I love it, Im on there like 20 times a day literally. I've found so many old friends and family members i haven't seen in ages on there. It's a great way to keep in touch.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 8:55 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I think I am here more than there but I am there a lot. I also like Interpals.net
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:08 PM on Oct. 7, 2009