im trying

hey everyone ,
i need some help with this whole trying thing. iv been wth my boyfriend for 3 years and hes leaving to the army soon. we've bee trying to ge pregnant for a month now but i have my period =[. we ha unprotected sex this whole month. mostlikely held out for 4 to 6 days this month i think. but now i have my period and i do have family history of women having there periods during pregnancy could this be the case?

honeyhoney406

Asked by honeyhoney406 at 8:25 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sorry about the missing letters my keboard keeps doing that
    honeyhoney406

Answer by honeyhoney406 at 8:29 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Have you gone online to (ovulation.com) I believe that is the website...actually you can just google the word 'ovulation' and put it when you have menstrated and the website will calculate when you would most likely be most fertile.  It's worth the try looking into it...

mommyangela001

Answer by mommyangela001 at 8:32 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• the thing that messes me up is that i have a regualer cycle. last month i had m period twice nd bth lasted for 3 days. and then my last period was the ending of last month to the begining of this month and it was much longer and now i have it again. my docter says jut keep trying but im so sad cause we want kids already
    honeyhoney406

Answer by honeyhoney406 at 8:38 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• i dont have***
    omg i hate this keyboad
    honeyhoney406

• it's only about a 25% chance each cycle that a woman will get pregnant during any given cycle. so hang in there! :) some women do have "period" during their pregnancies, so you might want to test, but most likely you are not pregnant.
    Anonymous

• well as soon as that perion stops than BAM do it!!!!! it won't hurt to try than!!
    and ohh my key board does the same thing....what an ass right???
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 10:17 PM on Oct. 7, 2009