Wheni Can I Test????????

AF IS DUE OCTOBER 11TH,.... I HAVE A FIRST RESPONSE? WHEN SHOULD I OR CAN I TEST? WHEN DO YOU LADIES THINK WOULD BE THE BEST TIME?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:43 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Even with First Response, i would test the first day of your missed period. That's just me though.. You could test a couple days before that missed period, but I've always found that the day of the missed period or rather.. the next day, since it's too late most of the time, it's pretty accurate!
    Good luck and baby dust to you.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 8:57 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• once your atleast a day late you should test. i know i know ppl say up to 5 days early but b/c of false negatives i wouldnt waste a test. i would just test once your atleast a day late. good luck!
    Anonymous

• it would probably be best to wait until october 11, but if it was me i would start testing at around 10 days after ovulation, which depending on your cycle might be around today. :) good luck!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:08 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I hope but let's not cross thoes fingers to tight ladies........if 5 day's pass and still no period, than check... but if you have a stuck up hore inside you like me and won't come when you want her to, than wait my luv... but I hope your pregers............*******let me know******
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 10:12 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I would wait till the 11th or 12th. These tests can be used early but read the papers that come with it. . . the accuracy drops way down. . . why waste the money to test early.
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 10:22 PM on Oct. 7, 2009