Do any of you moms out there have problems with your hubby not being affectionate with you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:49 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• omg yes i do .. he never spends time with me he thnks sittn on couch watchn football is spendn time with me
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 9:01 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I have. He's working really REALLY hard to change that. I hope it sticks this time. He's a wonderful man, but that has been an issue between us for several years now.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 9:01 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• YES whats wrong w guys do they have no emotions? lol
    aidensmama8

Answer by aidensmama8 at 9:05 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Yes. My husband only shows effection when we're in bed and he want's some...and if I'm not in the mood, and just want him to hold me, he gets mad and turns over like a child
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 9:18 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• No not at all lol he is very affectionate
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 9:30 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• No.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:41 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Nope. We are both affectionate w each other. He's in the Army so we like to enjoy our time together.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 9:46 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• omg!!! do i fully understand where u coming from or what! i have to agree with one of the other ladies that said her hubby only shows attention when he is horny and wants to have sex and if he doesnt get it he gets upset. but damn do i not have a right to be tired sometime( ohh yeah i forgot i am superwoman). there are times when you just want a hug or a kiss and it dont lead to anything or you look nice today honey. what happen to a damn conversation or did you just become boring after the vows..lol...i want attention and i want affection i want to feel like that girl u was once crazy about because i promise she didnt go anywhere but where did the man i meet go...
    texasdelta

Answer by texasdelta at 10:01 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• He hasn't attempted a hug or kiss in the past month... unless he wants sex then he is all over me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Oct. 8, 2009