It seems like I am never "in the mood" any more. Ever since I had my daughter I don't feel like having sex even just once a week, I am tired but i feel like I should still want to more than I do. Does anyone else have this problem? Is it a problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• It's a problme if you think it is...but it's pretty normal. You had a baby and you're tired! Tell hubby there's nothing sexier than a man with a mop...unless it's a man wearing rubber gloves as he washes the dishes. If he picks up a few things it will make you less tired!

Answer by gdiamante at 9:25 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• it's the hormones. they mess w/ u sometimes. you'll bounce back...it took me a while too. hang in there.
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 9:25 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I've been like that since my daughter was born and she'll be 1 this month! I try to just suck it up and do it to make hubby happy.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 9:38 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• my daughter is a year and i half and im still the same way. and because i still did my wifely duties, now im pregnant again. lol. fml. :D
    pandaandluna

Answer by pandaandluna at 10:51 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Thanks for answering! You all made me feel much better! I think that may be one of my fears pandaandluna... thanks again ladies
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Oct. 8, 2009