Sharp pain/ no noticable baby movement @ 29 weeks....?

The pain could be round ligament, it's in the right area, but not subsiding at all.... Also, I have not felt baby move all day :( Does this warrent bugging my midwife after hours?

ccspiratemama

Asked by ccspiratemama at 9:27 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would call. And, to ease your worries while you wait to find out, lay down on your side and relax. count your baby's movements. it's often easier to feel them move if you are completely relaxed. If you don't feel 10 movements within 2 hours, you should absolutely call your doctor.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:27 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Yes. Call.
    kryssie78

Answer by kryssie78 at 9:28 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I called my midwife so many times a day cause I was scared or worried about something. Mine didn't care cause she was there for me as well as her other patients. I would call!
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 9:38 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Yes, Yes call. Always call if something worries you, it is better to have it be nothing rather than something.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 9:39 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• please call your midwife..... this is a urgent matter. anything could happen and you waited 2 long to do something! I had a miscarrage when i was 22 wks cause some nurse said I was fine over the phone..... but you have a midwife not a oncall nurse....... do you think midwives only give birth in the morning to babies????? NO SO CALL!!!!!!
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 10:02 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• TY all! I called and went to the ER b/c my midwife was on call there last night anyway, and baby started kicking as soon as they got the monitor on me! :) I can already tell this one will be a trickster, lol
    ccspiratemama

Answer by ccspiratemama at 2:19 PM on Oct. 8, 2009