What to dooo??

My LMP was September 6th and I haven't gotten it this month yet. The past 3 months my period has come and gone like clockwork. Wasn't late and came ever 28 days. I took a HPT 2 days before I missed my period and it was negative. Went to the Dr. and got a blood test two days after I was expected to start my period and it too was negative. Today would have been the last day of my period and still nothing. Not even any signs of it coming. No pain, no cramping, nothing. What should I do? Should I test again tomorrow? Should I wait? My fiance really thinks I'm pregnant and doesn't trust the blood test. I know they are supposed to be beyond accurate but I did some research and it is possible that they can be wrong. What are your thoughts?

alyssa_katie

Asked by alyssa_katie at 10:09 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i would test again! do you "feel" pregnant? get a first response test.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 10:19 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I would wait another week, then if it doesn't show up, I would take another test. Depending on the results of that, you will need a dr appointment. If its positive, you would want to confirm with the doctor. If it's negative, you will want an appointment to find out if there is a cause for it being late. Good luck!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:20 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I actually have a first response test in my bathroom! lol i wouldnt say i "feel" pregnant but i certainly don't feel right.
    alyssa_katie

Answer by alyssa_katie at 10:21 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• i would keep testing until my period came. my periods usually come every 29-31 days but i have been a week late a few times this year. :) good luck!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 10:30 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• id say just wait at least a week before testing again. and dont get your hopes up. sometimes when you really want to be pregnant, or your significant other wants you to be pregnant, you just look for symptoms and loopholes and stuff. just try to put it in the back of your mind before you go crazy about obsessing over something that could potentionally not be happening right now. that what i had to do when we were trying to conceive and i just kept waiting and waiting.
    pandaandluna

Answer by pandaandluna at 10:39 PM on Oct. 7, 2009