Anyone have wierd symptoms when they found out they were preggo?

With my DD I got some wierd symptoms that I attributed to pregnancy but maybe not. Like obviously everyone sheds some hair. Well when I was prego it atleast tripled everytime I showered or brushed my hair. Also got really bad headaches. And really tired. I have had these this whole week. So im hoping thats a good sign! :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• my toddler daughter got extra clingy and loving towards me. lol.
    pandaandluna

Answer by pandaandluna at 10:35 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I had tingling sensations down my arms and into my fingers. I don't know if it was pregnancy related but that was the only time that I had ever felt that. I took a test and was preggo!
    Bears.Mommy

Answer by Bears.Mommy at 12:22 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I currently don't know my status...but I have been getting alot of heart burn and the only other time I've had heartburn was with my daughter. So...it's a possibility . I stil haven't gotten my period either. It's over a week late and so far all I've gotten is some spotting. That's it. It doesn't continue like a regulare period I just spot and stop.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 12:57 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• those and dizziness were my only early prenancy signs.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 1:50 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Dizziness, exhaustion, and lightning bolts of pain through my boobs. Very different boob pains than when I'm about to start my period and when I get those I KNOW I'm pregnant.
    bethany_smith

Answer by bethany_smith at 9:24 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• The first symptom I got was I felt something weird in my throat when I would eat mac n cheese for some reason and I am guessing it was acid reflux or heartburn now that I know what heartburn feels like. I never knew before being pregnant lol
    heatherb8924

Answer by heatherb8924 at 11:27 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• before i took the test the first i noticed was my gag reflex had gotten more sensitive , like just brushing my teeth would make me gag lol
    Draydensmom7708

Answer by Draydensmom7708 at 11:37 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I had a lot of hair loss like what your talking about, horrible headaches, my boobs got huge, and I was falling asleep at my desk, my period was never on time so what finally clued me into taking a test was the fact that I thought I had the stomach flue but didn't have a high temp. Turned out that I was 9 weeks pregnant!. I'm starting to have all those things happen again, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!! :o)
    Kaityluv08

Answer by Kaityluv08 at 12:45 AM on Oct. 9, 2009