When you've registered with target did you ever check to see what was bought?

Like before your baby or wedding shower date, just because you couldn't wait and wanted to know? I did and now I feel like maybe I shouldn't have?? Kind of like when I was a kid and found my Christmas presents in my parents' closet...that was bad. I think I was bad a sec ago too...oh noooo. But I will admit I'm excited too!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I DID! LOL..i felt guilty but then i was like i should so this way i have an idea of what i might have 2 buy.but dont get it twisted a lot of the times people will go buy on your registry but always 4get to do w.e u have to do to get it marked off..
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 10:31 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I totally did that, LOL. My excuse was that I would be shopping for things for myself, so I'd have to check to make sure I wasn't buying something someone else had already bought for me! Or I'd be cross-checking registries if I had them at more than one store, to delete duplicates off of one when someone had purchased it from another.
    Anonymous

• i did that! it was nice having an idea of what things we werent going to have to buy for ourselves. i used the same excuses as the other posters. sometimes things are on sale & i wanted to buy them cheap just in case i didnt get them at my shower. plus...its fun to peek :D
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:44 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Nope, I wanted it to be a surprise.
    Anonymous