tired of the drama!! why can't men grow up!?!

I'm 22,my bf of over 5 years will soon be 27.I love him,and we have a 3 year old son together that is my life! Our relationship has had it's ups and downs like any other,but anymore it just seems like there's more bad than good.It seems like he bitches about the smallest dumbest things anymore-I dont know if he does it just to try and start a fight,or if he just does it without thinking or what! Hes stooped so low as to accuse me of taking his cigarette $! Its like WTF how old are you? If I woulda grabbed his cig.$ i would have told him! its just stupid! anymore cigarettes,tv,and sleeping is his whole life-I just dont know if its worth the bullcrap anymore-why do men have to be so freakin childish all the time? Part of the time I feel like I have 2 kids to deal with,hell sometimes it even seems like the bf is worst than our 3 year old son! any suggestions?? Im about at my wits end!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• make a list of pro's and con's, if the pro's outweigh the cons, keep him, if not u kno what to do. If you have a serious committment to your relationship, you can try to work it out. Only thing I can say is sometimes things aren't meant to be, and the harder you try, the worse it gets. But i dont kno you personally or your situation firsthand, so I cant really give any advice. Just pray and follow your heart. Good luck!
    mzhazelrae313

Answer by mzhazelrae313 at 11:35 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Write down the good and the bad and see what out weighs one another. My ex huband was the same way , but we didn't have kids either... Knock on wood. It really sounds as if you are putting 110% and I see nothing from him , but greed. MZHAZELLRAE313 is very right with just pray and follow your heart. It seems like this guy wants you to wait on him hand and foot , when you need a break. It sounds like to me ya'll are room mates.... There are whales out there besides a fish.... A whale to me isn't money it's love. You are so young and your growing... meaning what you want at 20 you don't at 25yrs. and the list goes on and on....I'm 39yrs. The both of you fighting around your son is so sad. My husband and I never fight around our son. We hardly fight at all and I can;t recall the last time we did have different opinions... Pray! be fore you know it life will spin you around... Good Luck!
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 9:56 AM on Oct. 8, 2009