Pregnancy Possible?

*Disclaimer* I know sex can result in pregnancy. Also, my question may be TMI...sorry!

My question relates to a situation I experienced yesterday. My SO and I had intercourse, and after the act was over, when he removed his penis from my vagina, there was semen on my pubic hair and the mouth of my vagina. The condom we were using had slipped from his penis and was stuck inside of me. What I am wondering is if it is possible to become pregnant as a result of this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• definitely possible. try to find out if you are in your fertile period. good luck :)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 10:56 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• im sure its possible. if those babys are strong enough to conquer regardless!
    pandaandluna

Answer by pandaandluna at 11:01 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• How would I go about finding out my fertile window if I'm irregular?
    Anonymous

• Well if this makes you feel any better that has happened to me before and I didnt end up pregnant, oh and he went to pull out once and didnt get out in time and I didnt end up pregnant
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 11:05 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

that definitely makes it tough :( generally you ovulate about 2 weeks after your period starts, but it varies a lot from woman to woman.

my cycles are kind of regular but i know when i am most fertile by my cervical mucus. the kind that is clear and really stretchy (they call it egg white cervical mucus) is around for about 4-5 days during my most fertile period.

sorry i'm not sure i can help you much more than that. if you are really irregular it will probably be a lot harder to know if you were fertile or not. :)

good luck :) you should know within a couple weeks though
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 11:08 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• yes its possible.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 11:22 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I guess that condom was big for his little pines. tell him next time use a smaller condom . haha
    relax just jokking. good luck
    Anonymous