What time of the day do you work out?

Morning, afternoon, or evening?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• after I drop the kids at school AM
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:52 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Every morning and sometimes I workout again at night after the kids go to bed.
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 11:14 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• 5am-7am mon-friday and other classes at the gym at night
    Anonymous

• best time to workout to burn fat is in the morning, building muscle & strength training is evening
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:41 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• WHEN IM IN BED WITH MY HUSBAND DOING OUR THANG ! ! ! HA HA ! ! ! !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Around 4:30 in the afternoon. I cannot get motivated enough in the morning. Plus, with the childcare at the Y I go to, you have to pretty much be there the moment it opens or all the slots are filled. In the afternoon I have no problems getting them in though.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:29 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Monday-Friday between 10-11 am.
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 6:23 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Usually sometime between 9 AM and noon. I far prefer to do it in the morning, but occasionally I have to do an afternoon workout. It's always harder for me to get motivated to do it as more of the day has gone by. In the mornings, I am still fresh and energetic, and I like to work out before I get tired from doing all the other stuff that has to be done every day :) However, when the weather is nice, I like to go for walks or jogs in the afternoon in addition to my morning work out.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:37 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• In the am hours. I feel its easier. and I also get it over with. so that I can continue with my busy life.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 10:34 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• early bird here.... 5am and than I have my dog to run.... I workout an hour a day , but would love to workout much more... I run the dog a good four times aday .... Plus I take my son swimming later when the sun isn't so hot after 3pm... I have alot of chores to to keep me busy... being a stay at home mom.... 5am until.... LOL....
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 1:14 PM on Oct. 8, 2009