If you have tattoos..

What are they, where are they and what do they mean to you?

Sarah1220

Asked by Sarah1220 at 10:52 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Heart on left pelvic bone, sun/moon/stars/all kinds of squiggly lines on lower back-it's huge, and dragonfly made of flowers on my upper right back (memory of my brother)
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 10:54 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I have an angel and demon (cartoon figures) that i have on my left and right inner forearm, just something I designed for myself. Same with my lower back. Stars with funky ivy'ish vines surrounding it. Then I have a Taurus symbol that I designed... because I'm a Taurus. And the phrase Semper Fi, for my Dad who served in the Marines, and for my best guy friend who died in Iraq.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 10:56 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• So far...mine are- bird ( for my mother who passed 10 years ago) on my wrist/forearm, my children's names on my shoulders/ back with pictures around them (butterfly for my daughter and stars for my son) a tiger that is also a butterfly with lotus flowers on my lower back (signifigant meaning to me) and a leg peice that got started that I will hopefully correct sometime soon, it just never was quite right.... and looking to add more!
    Sarah1220

Answer by Sarah1220 at 10:59 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I have the name of my children on the calf of my right leg.
    akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 11:00 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I have a hummingbird on my shoulder blade - when my grandmother was alive we shared a LOT of days shopping for her hummingbird figurines, setting up and keeping her hummingbird feeders and watching her hummingbirds fly around the back yard. She had a favorite figurine that sat on the corner of her mantle - I had that particular hummingbird duplicated onto my shoulder after she passed away.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 11:03 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I have a moon and stars on my left ankle. Happy 30th birthday to me!
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 11:06 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• i have the thursday (band) dove on my left foot, i have a butterfly on my right ankle, i have a butterfly with 3 little butterflys on each side on my lower back, a black and purple star on the back of my neck, and a purple & black star on my left wrist & a purple & black star on my right wrist. they mean alot of things to me.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:40 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Right now I have the Mandarin symbol for family on my back between my shoulder blades. My sisters and I got it together for Christmas one year. I have one planned for this Christmas that is a vine design that goes along my back and wraps around to the front with two flowers on each of my hips and then also two flowers under my breasts on my rib cage. Then after I get my hysterectomy, I am going to get my children's names done in hearts on my left ankle.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 11:47 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I needed to have mentioned that the one I am planning for my back was one that my husband and I designed together.
    Mom1Stepmom1

• i have my name with stars on it on my upper right arm, a bouquet of roses with a lock and chain on my lower back, and my mom's intials on my wrists( she passed last year)
    mzhazelrae313

Answer by mzhazelrae313 at 11:49 PM on Oct. 7, 2009