A little concerned but not enough to prompt me to want to go to ER.

Sharp pain in the right side. Starts in my abdomen on the right side, goes down the back of my hip and goes down my leg. Suddenly nauseated. Pains were more annoying than anything earlier today and have progressed into sharp pains. On a scale of 1-10, its a 6 (more uncomfortable than painful). Just assumed it was a cyst on my ovaries being irritating. Never had this before but kinda curious about what it could be. WebMD was no help either.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Health

• :( I wish I knew
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 10:57 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Its always better safe than sorry. I would check it out.
    akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 11:01 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Web MD is not a good website.Go to doctor asap.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 11:07 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• web md is a great site!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• If you have insurance, check the back of your insurance card to see if there is a 24 hour nurse line. They will tell you if you need to go to the hospital.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 2:38 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Op here:

Ended up going ahead to the ER last night because the pain shot to an 8 on the pain scale. Turned out to be a cyst on my ovary. I am going to my OBGYN this morning to discuss having it removed. As far as they could tell in the u/s done at the ER, the cyst is about 9 cm in diameter so I will have to have it removed via surgery. Thank you ladies for taking the time to help me out and I will be sure to message each of you in thanks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:55 AM on Oct. 8, 2009