yaaay

my baby is moving around like crazy and i am loving it! i'm 30 weeks pregnant...and enjoying the moves!!!
how about the rest of u ladies

fay101

Asked by fay101 at 11:03 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I loved the moves. My husband refused to roll over and go to sleep till he felt her move everynight. Then around the end, she kept sticking a foot out right below my rib cage and would keep it there...that I didnt enjoy.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:06 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• That is the biggest thing I miss about being pregnant....all the moving of the little one inside. What an awesome and amazing feeling that can not be duplicated ever!!!
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 11:07 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• umm...at 39 weeks...its a love/hate thing. I love feeling my baby move and wiggle, but I'm not a fan of its feet trying to separate my ribs or puncture my spleen..lol.

abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 11:20 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Im 26 weeks, and this lil boy does not stop movin! I love it though. he must be a big boy cause i look like im 8 months!
    mzhazelrae313

Answer by mzhazelrae313 at 11:53 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I'm closing in on 37weeks & I love it...but it's getting rather uncomfortable as well.
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 12:10 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• i just ate so my baby girl is sleeping but I love the kicks and rolls and jabs. the stretches are so not comfy but it's great to see just how much she's growing!
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:33 AM on Oct. 8, 2009