My baby got her first teeth but there crooked!!! Is this a sign of croooked teeth??

I was just curious because her father has very crooked teeth and I hope she doesnt!!! I figured thats the way they will probably come in if there crooked now they may stay crooked, does anyone know about this??

HeidilovesNyla

Asked by HeidilovesNyla at 11:06 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My sons first couple were crooked as well but he is now 14 months and they have straightened out right in line with the rest.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 11:13 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• As more teeth come in, they tend to line themselves up. When there are only a couple, the teeth have so much room to move, but as the others come in, they are forced to straighten out. At least most of the time.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 11:44 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• haha i have the same concern. my son has two coming in at the exact same time...and they are crooked. I am more worried cus his father has an ugly gappy top set that i would hate to be passed on to his offspring. lmao.
    CurvyMommato1

Answer by CurvyMommato1 at 12:40 AM on Oct. 8, 2009