Do I sound jealous?

I got pg n my mom thought it was stupid of me...a few months later my sis-in-law gets pg n every1 is so excited...as time goes by I was told I was gonna have a babyshower...but don't. My baby is born...I only had a few show up 2 see us...my sis-in-law gets a baby shower n every1 shows wit really nice things n I get pity gifts from a few. No 1 gets me what I ask for bcuz no baby shower. so now she is gonna have her baby n every1 is so excited n r making sure they r there for the delivery.
It hurts my feelings that no 1 was that excited for me n my son. N the thing I am most afraid of is that as soon as he is born, they are all gonna 4get about my son...I seem 2 get 4gotten alot n I am afraid it will happen 2 him. Its already happened with the baby shower, n with my other kids it was the same thing. I always get my thunder taken away right after we find out. no 1 cares that Im dealin wit postpartum. Am I just being jealous?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Health

• Anon wow why do you have to be so rude!
    I think you have every reason to feel the way you do! I hope it gets better for you!!
    lizzysmom83

Answer by lizzysmom83 at 11:37 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I don't think you are being jealous. I just think that you should just worry about you and your son. You have your own family now. If you feel they will forget your son or your children. Do you really want ppl like that around your children in the first place. My feelings would be hurt also. But you have your own family now. You will make sure that doesn't happen to your children. Well congrats on the baby. Enjoy your son. He only needs you.

akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 11:39 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• You need to focus on your child and your new life as a parent. Just because you have a baby, does not mean that people have to give you stuff. If you can't afford this child, then you need to look for assistance.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:16 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Are you married? is the baby's father with you? Are you all together? Because maybe thats why noone was was excvited, for you. Because if you are alone all your friends are going to feel sorry for you. and your mother will be upset . But now you have to worry more about you and your baby. instead of your sister in law and her baby. But it was wrong of your mom not to give you a nice gift for the baby. after all the baby is her grandchild. And the rest of your family should of been a little bit more considerate with you too. But now its all done and over with.So alls you got to do now is concentrate more on you and your baby.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 10:23 AM on Oct. 8, 2009