Lack of sleep what do u do for it?

I have a 10 day old an a 3 an 5 year old! So i cant really sleep when baby is sleeping im so tired im havin hard time keepin my eyes open i have an ass hole husband who wont get up during the night with the baby yes i understand he works but damn i need sleep too! Do u ladies have any advice im going insane with the lack of sleep

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You have to get used to it. I have a friend who swears by caffeine, but I can't do that. Once you're lacking sleep, there's no real way to catch up.
    Anonymous

• Mountain Dew, that was my answer. I have a husband that drives for a living so I DID NOT want him to go on lack of sleep when he had to work the next day. I also had a husband who was afraid of the baby and distanced himself from us for the first 6 weeks (he found the computer more entertaining than his over tired wife and his new daughter that cried almost 24 hours a day). All is fine now and he is a wonderful husband, just had to come to terms with it.

Sorry, I move from the question...Anyways, Mountain Dew. I didnt drink any caffine for 2 years and 9 months while we were trying so having the big blast of caffine is what kept me going. Mountain dew and a bag of chips next to the recliner...that helped out a lot too. Good Luck and I am there with you, it is rough!!!
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:48 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• do you have a way to get a baby sitter once a week for a few hours so you can nap? that would help...a lot!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Oct. 8, 2009