haunted houses...

I know this might sound stupid, but can you go to a haunted house if you're pregnant? like, with all the surprises, and heart racing thrills an such? will it make the baby scared? lol...i just wanted to kno

mzhazelrae313

Asked by mzhazelrae313 at 11:51 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I doubt that you want to go do that being pregnant.
    Anonymous

• Yeah, you can.
    redderbedder

Answer by redderbedder at 11:56 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I watched horror flicks all the time with both of my pregnancies. I would imagine the shocks would be comparable.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 12:01 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• When I was pregnant I was hypersensitive to anything negative. My husband tried to get me to watch Saw V and I had to leave the room. Pan's Labrinthe was a really good movie, but I had to leave that too, and it wasn't even all that violent. I'd take it a little easy... if you feel really scared after a few minutes get out and leave off on the scary stuff until next year :) I personally can't take that stuff. I'd start crying for real.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:08 AM on Oct. 8, 2009