My son wants DH and me to dress up for Halloween

We have never done this before, but my son really thinks it would be cool if we dressed up as a famous couple or something else themed. Like dress up in clothes from another decade, but do it together. Make sense? Any ideas?

Mom1Stepmom1

Asked by Mom1Stepmom1 at 11:53 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Holidays

• Depends on what's ur style. Dh is a nurse n ur da doctor. Dh is wolf n ur red riding hood.
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 12:27 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Go for it! It's something fun you can all do as a family! Is your son going to dress to match too? Maybe you can all dress up as characters from the Wizard of Oz, or Sesame Street! I could go on about this all night!
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 2:21 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• The Flintstones makes a cute family theme. Your and DH can be Fred and WIlma and the kids can be Pebbles and BamBam and if you have a third kid or pet it can be Dino.
    Anonymous