Hemmoroid question TMI..please help

I just noticed a hemmoroid and looked up treatments and one of them was to drink water (excluding alcohol)... So I was wondering, does drinking alcohol make hemmoroids worse or affect it at all?

Should I push it back in? It feels like I can, it's coming out a little bit and it feels uncomfortable, but I don't want to do it and make it worse.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Health

• Hemmoroid cream helps... try some Tucks.....

eat lotssss of fiber to help soften your stool... that should help wth irritating it
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 11:57 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Ugh! Memories! Don't touch it. You wouldn't want to cut urself and get ur blood infected w/ stool. Now that's dangerous. Put hem cream, suppositories w/ a glove n yes eat mr fiber. Are you taking iron or just not eating enuf fiber. Have papaya or prune juice cuz its gonna hurt/ itch n burn if ur still constipated.
    Take care!
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 12:15 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• pushing it back in won't do anything you just have to keep it super clean everytime you go to the bathroom number two wipe with wet wipes, make sure it's clean and the swelling will go oway and use hemmoroid cream on it.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:24 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Clean with witch hazel every time you go to the bathroom. (it's actually the active ingredient in Tucks)
    always_chris

Answer by always_chris at 12:26 AM on Oct. 8, 2009