How big do you thing a "little person's" penis is?

Is it proportional to it's body? Would a normal sized woman feel pleasured by it?? I was just watching a show about mini me and he was naked and I was having weird thought about a little persons weenie lol. Sorry, it's my birthday and a little buzzed :) ok maybe it's my birthday in 3 hrs but why not have fun?

dennysgirl07

Asked by dennysgirl07 at 11:57 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Watching the Surreal Life? I have heard rumor that Verne Troyer is pretty big, but who knows for sure? I have never actually wondered about that. Interesting question I suppose.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 12:00 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Honestly, i would think that it is as big as other mens penises.
    Their arms and head are as big as other people's arms and heads.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:02 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Ya when he is on the electric wheelchair and is naked and pees in the corner? Lol
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 12:10 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• NASTY ASS ! ! !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• "Is it proportional to it's body? Would a normal sized woman feel pleasured by it?? "-op

of course, you're assuming a 'little man'/or/'normal'- sized man would know what to do with it anyway? for any-sized woman to feel pleasure? LOL..thanks for the laugh, OP!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 12:25 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• LOL you should look up little people porn that will probably answer your question

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:26 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I actually googled it a while ago. I believe it said that on average they are bigger than regular sized men. like 6 - 8 inches average
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 12:26 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• WTF owensmomma!!!!!! How funny! And I don't have Internet porn I'm on my iPhone and the only videos I can watch are YouTube videos. And I doubt they have little people porn. Shucks.

Toodleoo
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 12:49 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I've never seen a mini person's penis. I don't really care to either come to think of it.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 12:51 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• OP, i would bet that they have porn for all types of people out there. ...they have black porn, white porn, Asian porn, bondage porn, shemale porn! pregnant woman porn! ah! ....yea. they've got it all! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Oct. 8, 2009