Everything just doesn't seem right...

Today I have felt very...distant? Kind of like I'm watching everything just go by. My body feels different, too. Not really in pain, but uncomfortable & out of the "norm". Every kick feels different, more pronounced but really slow like he's dragging his foot slowly but roughly across my entire side. My head feels fuzzy, like a drunk feeling (don't worry ladies, I haven't even been near alcohol!). I am not hungry in the least, I actually feel slightly nauseous instead. I am a couple days short of 37weeks, have GD & hypertension, a heart-shaped uterus, & was told on Tuesday that I have low fluid levels (but I've been drinking more water). Is there any relation between these things? Is this just a "last stretch of pregnancy" feeling? Could something be up? Any suggestions would be appreciated...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like you are getting ....close-ish. That is how a lot of moms get in the very end. LIKE the flu, but they're not actually ill.
    It was like that with my 2nd baby~ I needed to just stay around the house.
    Have you noticed any warming-up signs?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 12:46 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I'd say give your doc a call and let them know. Its probably nothing, but just to be on the safe side. Also, if you can, check your blood sugar and blood pressure.
    Danyellimom

Answer by Danyellimom at 12:25 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• well when I was pregnant with my son towards the end of it I experienced the same thing my doctor told me it was a lack of vitamins maybe that is ur problem scene you aren't eating but the best thing you can do is make a doc. appt. that would be the best move for you
    chrystal389

Answer by chrystal389 at 12:35 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• It's me, the OP. Nothing more than what I've been having the last few weeks. Everyone says I'm getting closer with every new "symptom", so I'm guessing that's what it is. It feels weird to be so close so early though, but I guess that's what they kept getting at when they told me to be prepared because I was more than likely going to be early...
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 2:24 AM on Oct. 8, 2009