Do you think your safe from child protective services, from taking your kids?ALL parents should read this

Did you know there a MANY cases where kids get taken & the parents are NOT abusive, or neglectful?amiablyme.wordpress.com/category/dcfs/; http://kidjacked.com/defense/15_helpful_tips.asp
ANYONE can get their kids taken!! 17 tips on protecting yourself&kids:Be polite,DON'T allow them into your home without a warrant,DON'T sign anything,DON'T answer ANY questions without a lawyer,Allow them to see the kid(s) in the window,DON'T believe anything they say,DON'T allow them to talk to you kid alone, DON'T allow them to examine your kid without you and/or a lawyer,DON'T allow them to come to your home later for an interview,Tape record all conversations,keep a journal,NEVER except a plea bargain if innocent,Hire a private investigator,DON'T willingly surrender your kid,FIGHT them never give up,Take your story to the media if your kid(s) were taken.

maiahlynn

Asked by maiahlynn at 12:25 AM on Oct. 8, 2009 in General Parenting

• its sad people who should have their kids taken don't, and those who are good parents get punished for psycho's calling CPS for no reason. pisses me off.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 12:34 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• It's scary and frustrating
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:39 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I was thinking exactly what the first person said.
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 12:50 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I thought this post was really interesting as I am a mother of one child, when she was born her father totally changed he would get fustrated and lose his patients when she cried and he would yell, finally I had had enough! I called the police and told them they need to remove this man from my house because I will not allow him to holler like that around my child, he was removed and the next day, social services came out and took my child from me!! They had no explanation or anything, it took me 6 months to get her back and I fought like hell! My family spent thousands of dollars on lawyers! Who do these people think they are? That was so devastating and they have all the power, they can do anything they want. Its really sick.
    ThriftySteph

Answer by ThriftySteph at 1:16 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• My gf had the same thing happen to her thrifty steph. Her husband was abusing her and slapped her while she was holding there newborn, She called the police to get help and the next morning cps was there taking her children because "she was not protecting them and allowed him to hit her while holding there child" WTF. I felt so bad for her she got married and preggo at 17 was moved from FL to San diego cause he was in the navy , she had no one. It took her 2 years to get her kids back, even the foster mom thought it was BS. She went against rules and let her keep her children unsupervised and over the weekends because she knew that cps was in the wrong.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 6:09 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• My brother had his 4 kids taken away. The house was clean, food filled with food. CPS went in based on a tip. Took the kids and asked questions later. When me and my sister read the social workers report we were floored! The report was 90% made up! and a judge has no clue except to believe what is in the report.

A friend of mine had 4 kids 2 were by her live in bf. The bf had been having sex with her 2 daughters. She WAS NOT AWARE OF THIS.....CPS took her kids away for failing to protect them! She had no idea! if she had she would have killed the SOB! Took her a year to get them back.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I had someone call cps (dhr here in alabama) on me because my husband stopped cheating on me with her and it pissed her off (that and she was nuts) they came and and did nothign (thank god) but now i am terrified of taking my son to the doctor if he gets hurt (hes a five year old with no fear) or my daughter when she gets sick, because they have a file on us which means they can check their medical records without my permission (it totally sucks!!)
    elananme

Answer by elananme at 11:37 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• my ex husband has called on me many times DCFS has been to my house three times, my kids never taken, but i was threatened "its your kids or your cats" when i asked to see the regulation on that i was told no regulation.. because she said I had too many cats. I have three by the way.
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 11:13 PM on Oct. 12, 2009