is anyone suffering with preeclampsia after delivery and will it ever go away

my daughter was born august 11 2009 i developed preeclampsia 10 days postpartum im on hbp meds and everytime i go to doctor my bp is sky high feel like its never going to go away im worried

nina81109

Asked by nina81109 at 12:25 AM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Health

• Try the brewer diet. it worked wonders for me.

www.blueribbonbaby.org
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:35 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I did not have preeclampsia, but after I delivered I had high blood pressure for several days. I had to go to the doctor every other day to be monitored. I was still really swollen in the ankles and legs, too. A few days in my OB gave me a prescription diuretic. That brought my blood pressure back to normal. It was odd because I had good blood pressure throughout my pregnancy. Then three days after I gave birth my doctor starts telling me I may be on blood pressure meds for the long term. But it all worked out in the end.

So I'm hoping yours will go down soon.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 2:30 AM on Oct. 8, 2009