Was that what I felt? TMI

Ok I will start off saying that this is TMI but I need to know.. Ok we are ttc and I started charting my cervix positions... Well one day it was high and the next right as I put my middle finger up there at the entrance.. I felt a ball like mass of skin. Was that my cervix?? I mean when I barely insterted my finger I felt it.. And it was the same way today.. Does that mean that I possibly ovulated or that I am not feeling my cervix? I know I sound weird but humor me with some advice please.. Oh and no bashing please

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Probably your cervix, yes. Don't be afraid to explore a little bit. You're not going to hurt anything as long as you keep your nails trimmed and clean. Check out pictures of cervices at www.mybeautifulcervix.com... once you see what one looks like you will be better able to tell if that's wha tyou're feeling.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:48 AM on Oct. 8, 2009