when's the best time to conceive?

I started my period yesterday (tues) and it lasts 7 days. So when's the best time to conceive. (Please don't send me website, just wanna know ur opinion)?

Vero0724

Asked by Vero0724 at 12:54 AM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Not 14 days from yesterday... ABOUT 14 days from when you expect your next period. The first part of your cycle is pretty changeable. The second part (after ovulation) is fixed and is almost uniformly 14 days.

If you start to see lots of discharge and it's clear, slippery, looks kinda like raw eggwhites... that's when you need to be having sex :) GOOD LUCK.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:00 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• 14 days from yesterday, good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• 14 days before your next period. If you're not regular, then you need to learn to track your cycles. "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" by TOni Wechsler is the bible on the subject.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:13 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• depends on when you ovulate. I tend ovulate later in my cycle, and hasn't been consistant. Look for your cervical mucus and other symtoms... for me I get really honry when I ovulate lol..... but like gdiamante said as well :)
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 1:20 AM on Oct. 8, 2009