What is the "lamest" thing that has ever made you cry?

I was in church last sunday and the Hymn of the week was "Jesus Loves Me". I had to run into the bathroom before the first verse was even half over. Pretty embarassing...
I'm pregnant though...
but even when I wasn't I would cry during ASPCA commercials and Cheerio's commercials.

bloomsr

Asked by bloomsr at 1:00 AM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• when i was pregnant, I REALLY wanted an orea milkshake.....I cried when the guy at jack in the box said the machine was broken...
    natalias925

Answer by natalias925 at 1:17 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• LOL The part in the movie The Fox and The Hound where the lady has to take the fox and let him go in the wild, and he's all excited to be going somewhere and doesn't know she's going to get rid of him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Bambi 2 I still can't believe I cried watchin that but I was pregnant
    Red_Mama0723

Answer by Red_Mama0723 at 1:30 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I cried when the Beatles Rock Band commercial came out. It has all of them (even John and George who are dead now) giving out instruments to people on the street and I just thought it was sweet. The sad thing is that I'm not even pregnant or anything, I'm just a big fan!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• When I was pregnant with my first a fly was buzzing around my head and wouldn't go away, I started bawling! Then I started crying even more bc a fly was making me cry. With my second I cried over a home security commercial. That was ridiculous too, I mean, I knew what was going to happen.
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 1:44 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• A person walking down the street. They looked lonely!
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 1:48 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Dumbo. The part when Mrs's Dumbo gets put into confindment & Dumbo goes to visit her and the Baby of Mine song comes on.
    NewTakeOnLife09

Answer by NewTakeOnLife09 at 1:55 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I cried when i watched selena lmao i watched that movie 12 times before i it actually hit me, my dh cried when we watched the movie knocked up, cause it just hit him that we were gonna have a baby (Granted that i was 6 months pregnant lmao)
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 3:16 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Hallmark did a Mothers Day comercial that was showing dedication to moms everywhere. In it there was a part that said to the fathers who are also mothers...that got me every time.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:29 AM on Oct. 8, 2009