What do you think about the Duggar family(s)

Jim Bob and Michelle and Josh and Anna?

munch12502

Asked by munch12502 at 1:18 AM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think they are irresponsible.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:09 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Not a fan. I don't like how the kids raise the kids. But it's not my business. I just choose not to watch it.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:21 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• i think the children are very respectable and well raised.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:27 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I luv them!!!! I agree with their values as well :)
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 1:28 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I think they great, different, but great! haha What is it hurting anyone else by them having as many children as they can, as long as they support them, and teach them to be good people, and productive citizens?. I don't see what the big deal is about the older children helping out with the younger ones. I think it teaches them some responsibility, and parenting skills that a lot of people these day lack. I don't think it would be right for the older kids to be tied down watching them, meaning not letting them go and do as they please because they MUST watch their bros. and sisters, but I don't feel that that is the case here. They are a close, tight-knit family with good morals and values, and I think it's good that there are people in the world like that.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• A friend (who's from a family of 13) replied after being asked, Wow how did your mom do it? She said, "my mom?? my sister and I did all the work, she just had them!"
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 1:47 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I think they are a great family
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:48 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I think they are a great family. Yes the kids do a lot of work, but that is part of growing up and learning how to care for a family. Too often now, kids are not taught how to care for children or how to run a home. Girls and boys need to learn this.
    The world is faced with a generation or two of us who were not taught how to do this and we had to teach ourself. It seems much more efficient to actually learn how to mother from your mother and how to father from your father than waiting and winging it on your own.
    KUDOS to the Duggers!!
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:01 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I think its pretty amazing that the younger two waited utnil their wedding to share their first kiss. Pretty different than the way I did things...
    I enjoy the show and agree with most of what has been posted. The beginning of pregnancy is pretty taxing (as is the end) It would be hard to keep up with 10 kids under the age of 10 while feeling nauseated and exhausted.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I think they are great, they have very strong beliefs and stick to em! I think they are a great family with strong moral values, something we could all learn from even if you don't believe the same!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 8:18 AM on Oct. 8, 2009