Blood in stool...

the past 3 days i have passed a stool, my poop has been covered in blood. and it drips out my anus and its on the tissue when i wipe. its a large of amount blood that has been in the toilet when i go... my mom thinks i should go to the dr for this since it has been happening for a few days in a row...

should i go or could it just be a tear in my anus?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You should get that checked. That seems like more than a tear. I had a tear after I gave birth and it was not at all that bad...unless you have an f-ing gash dude. Go get your colon and everything checked out ASAP.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:30 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Yea, get it checked out. It is probably hemroids but those a lot of the time need treatment. Let the doctor put your fear at ease.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:34 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Could be hemroids or if you've recently started a new medication check the side effects, on some medicines bloody stool is a side effect, or it could be a tear I can't really say without actually know ur medical history but see a doctor and discuss the possibilities. I hope u get better.
    Red_Mama0723

Answer by Red_Mama0723 at 1:44 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

Red_Mama0723

• you should go to the hospital if there is that much blood, i had the same problem a year ago and the first thing they done was have blood ready in case i was losing to much blood lucky i wasnt, but you should go and sort it out coz the more blood you lose the weaker you'll get. good luck hope everything is okay get well soon.
    askari2009

Answer by askari2009 at 4:06 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Bright blood prob hemi's...dark blood...bad news...go get checked. Are you pregnant?
    Also, hemi's are NOT fun and you should post this in the health section...you would get more answers there, not bashing, just sayin.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:23 AM on Oct. 8, 2009