A follow up question....

This sort of goes hand in hand with my other Halloween related question. What are your Halloween traditions? Are you too grown up to participate in one of the most fun days of the year?

Rebecca7708

Asked by Rebecca7708 at 1:24 AM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have dressed up for Halloween every single year of my life. Friday, I will be 30. I'm throwing a Halloween/Birthday Harry Potter Party. We always decorate our house, and since our son was born, this will be the first year we don't take him to celebrate in hubby's home town. We try to have matching costumes for the whole family.

Religiously (as a pagan Halloween is our most sacred day) we prepare and leave out the favorite foods of our loved one's, and bury the remains in the morning. There are some other rituals too, but it's all about making the home comfortable for our loved one's who may visit from beyond the veil. I used to parcitipate in actual rituals for the holiday, but now that I'm solitary, I just do what I can at home.
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 1:41 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• lol i am 20 yrs old and i still dress up my family have a halloween party every year so yea lol i am still a BIG kid and will always be when it comes to any holiday!!! just that now i have made more additions to the guest list
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 3:05 AM on Oct. 8, 2009