milk question

i have a 15 month old child , well since we only have one car my husband has been taking the car to work this weer we ran out of silk milk and whole milk so my child doesnt have any milk for the night since our small town local grocery closes at 8 and hubby gets here at 830 so can i give her some powder formula she has a can that i never opened...is it ok?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I think it would be okay to skip milk altogether. It won't hurt. Make sure baby gets water.
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 1:39 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• As long as it's not expired, I don't see how it can hurt for one night. Don't be surprised if you can't get her to drink it though. That stuff tastes horrible!
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 1:39 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• thank you ladies, its just for tonight im definetly going to the store tmmorow,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• As long as it is not expired then it is okay
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 1:42 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• you can give her somethin other than milk
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Oct. 8, 2009