I know I keep complaining about this but I'm miserable :(

Well I guess my wisdom teeth are growing in at full speed during this pregnancy. My top right just grew in and was causing a lot of pain, and tonight I woke up and the bottom right is extremely swollen, tastes like blood and since the top right is very sharp, it keeps rubbing against the bottom swollen gum and wow that hurts really bad. I've tried rubbing ice on it, it only makes me cringe more, tried sucking on a cold wash cloth, yea..no..., and lastly swabbing orajel on it. That b*tch is just so swollen and it's not coming down, it hurts!!!! I think I'm going to fork out the $$$ for the dentist tomorrow.. but in the meantime, anything else I can do to get some sleep tonight? I'm 25 weeks pregnant...

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 2:39 AM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Health

• Do you have a garlic clove? I know this is nasty, but if you have one, peel it, give it a little squeeze with your fingers and then hold it on the area for a couple of minutes. It stops a toothache, maybe it'll stop the pain you're having.
    If you don't have garlic, put 3 or 4 drops of vanilla extract on it.

I'm so sorry hon, a toothache is horrible.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:48 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Hylands Teething Tabs work for adults, too.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:13 AM on Oct. 8, 2009