LMAO - Check this out. My ex husband's girlfriend? sent me an email.

I assume she must have inadvertently got my email from my oldest, he hangs out with the ex - anyhow. I just got this hateful email telling me I was a fool for letting him go and how handsome and special he is and how I soooo traded down when I gave him up for a biker.
Now, I know what I know , and I'm gonna respond to her, after I gather all of your answers. So I'm gonna let you all be the judge.
Pic One is of my Ex - Paul
Pic Two is of my DH - Robby
You all tell me...... did I trade down or up? In your answer, just say it - is Robby more handsome or is Paul more handsome.
Wait for the pics - I'll post them in response 1.

PaceMyself

Asked by PaceMyself at 3:15 AM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You definitely traded UP! 

Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 4:39 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• This is my ex - Paul. He was 40 when this pic was taken.

This is Robby - he also was 40 when this pic was taken.

So, help me gather info for little miss "Fairymajik" -  who's more attractive?

PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 3:17 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• A little extra info: I NEVER speak to my ex. I know where he lives and that's it. I don't know anything about him, don't talk to him, text him, call him, write him, think about him - NOTHING. He has been a life-long alcoholic and drug addict. He's 5'6", weighs about 130 pounds. I have no earthly idea why I'm getting this email. They must me whooping it up on drugs over there. This was literally out of the blue. Haven't had any dealings with this man in over 3 years.

My husband on the other hand has lived clean, works out and is one big bad ass man. (and a precious, loving, attentive teddy bear. I don't know what these white trash people think a "Biker" is - but whatever they think it must be wrong. Robby is 5'11", 210 pounds and solid.

PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 3:24 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I say robby is much more attractive.u traded up girl when u got him...the other dude can i say EWWWWWWWWWWWW...dont give em a second thought...write him off as a bad debt..she is the one that has to deal with knowing she got the raw end of the deal...(dont be mad at me for saying that)..You go girl..robby is a keeper for u.and to be honest,u can tell paul was a dope head...let em do their dope and enjoy your new life with robby
    twilkes1974

Answer by twilkes1974 at 3:39 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Well please don't take my response wrong. Because i'm defiantly agreeing with you. But comparing the two.. EVERY girl loves a lil bad boy and ur new man has it going on in that aspect ;)
    MOMMA111

Answer by MOMMA111 at 5:48 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I recall telling you 8-9 months ago after visiting your page that your husband was hot, sooooo, this is an OOLLDDD opinion, Current Hubby is a hottie.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 6:32 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• traded up...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:40 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• OMG I see. U did good. To each his own.
    milmiracle

Answer by milmiracle at 7:35 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I think your ex husbands' girlfriend is wishing she had Robby and not Paul. You smarten up when you got rid of Paul the LOSER. I don't think he (Paul) is a good influence on any one, especially your kids Father of them or not. You asked for my opinion You got it Girlfriend!
    misswabana

Answer by misswabana at 7:35 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I say husband was a trade up over the ex.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 7:47 AM on Oct. 8, 2009