Omg!!!!I been going pee alot could it be an infection or pregnancy????

Ok so it's been going on for two days.....I have to get up and go pee like at 1am....and I rarely drink anything....has this happen to anyone?????i feel like I go pee every 3to4 hrs..... Should I go see a dr?????could I be pregnant....I didn't where to post this question....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 AM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Urinating is not a sign of pregnancy that I know of. I'd be more inclined to think you're experiencing incontinence if anything at all.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 5:10 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• lol, yes increased urination is definately a sign of pregnancy, but i don't really think that peeing every 4 hours is alot..... it sounds normal to me. if you had an infection there would be pain/itching when you pee and you would pee very little but it would feel very urgent if you get what i mean
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:09 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• You need to go to the dr. I think you probably have a UTI (urinary tract infection). You normally have other symptoms of pregnancy before you notice increase urination. The PP is right about pain (not itching) with a kidney infection, but with a bladder infection you can have increased urgency without any pain at all.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 9:35 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Depends on how far along you are. I am 37 weeks and that feels like all I do.
    Ashlee3486

Answer by Ashlee3486 at 10:57 AM on Oct. 8, 2009