How long for a yeast infection?

I have a yeast infection and am up in the middle of the night because I'm so uncomfortable I can't sleep. I inserted the Monistat 1 last night before bed. How long does it usually take for it to go away? I am SO uncomfortable!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:29 AM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Health

• Am sorry....but I was wondering did u ever wake up in the middle of the night?????cuase lately I have.... And. I pee alot during the day I rarely drink any fluids....could I have yiest infection?????sorry had to ask
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:34 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• is monistat the 3 day cream? it will take the full 3 days if that's what it is but it will get significantly better after the 2nd day. I hated that cream stuff it was so irritating- i feel your pain. I would suggest getting the pill if you could next time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:39 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• My daughter is very prone to yeast infections and it didn't take me long to find CHLORTRIMAZOLE. Wal-Mart sells it in the athlete's foot section of the pharmacy. The pharmicist recommended it to me when Monistat didn't work and it NEVER takes more than overnight to clear up the infection. It costs less than $5.00 and we have used it faithfully for 8 years now.
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 7:17 AM on Oct. 8, 2009