Who would you choose, no bashing please,

Allright so im 24 years old and a single mom. There are two guys that im intrested in and their both intrested in me. Kyle ive know for almost 2 years hes one of my best guys friends which is a prob. because i cant see myself being intimate with him, hes an extremely great guy. An other issue i have is he told me he's ditch his girl for his two best friends which are girls. Hes more of a ladies man. Bryan is an athletic FAITHFUL man. He likes girls that are more laid back like me. He at the moment has a girlfriend but is breaking up with her because he likes me. He's more "my type". But their both great guys i think i see myself more with bill... what do you's all think? No bashing please!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:06 AM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• Okay wait.. you mention Kyle and Bryan... who's Bill?
    Gremlyn

Answer by Gremlyn at 5:32 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• thats my question who is bill?
    MOMMA111

Answer by MOMMA111 at 5:44 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I was thinking the same thing. I guess the right answer is Bill, since that's who you see yourself with.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 5:52 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• sorry i was talking to my sister on the phone about her husband bill! haha i meant bryan though
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:11 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• If you cant choose I wouldnt go for either of them.
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 6:21 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• i agree with anon :21 in a way....i would sit back and see what happens...but in my opinion if you cant see yourself intimate with bryan...sounds like he makes a good friend and nothing more...dont TRY a relationship with him that you already know wont get intimate...you could lose him as a friend...
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 6:54 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• If you can't see yourself being intimate with someone, it's useless to even try. Faithful is always a good thing with matters of the heart.
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 7:37 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Neither of them looks good to me. The first because you don't feel that way about him. Bryan because he has a girlfriend, which must mean she loves him and trusts him, and he'd through this love and trust over for another woman. To me it sounds as though he isn't trustworthy, I'd be afraid of his throwing me over for another woman, next time somebody came around. I'd say look for somebody else.

Answer by Bmat at 7:42 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• "throw" sorry

Answer by Bmat at 7:44 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Well you seem young, but defiantly not young enough to know better, you mention 3 guys not , 2, i am not bashing you but, its a dangerous game at your age. if you are playing the feild ( which its waht it was called when i was young ( 16-17-18) then you need to let them all know you are dating other men, if not, stop playing with all of their emotions, it will just make you look bad, For some reason men can do this and there doesn seem to be a problem, but when women do this they are refered to as a hoe ( NO I AM NOT CALLING YOU A HOE) but these men will. decide and commit, if you cant commit at least let them know it. good luck. Dont you wish you could take some ot the best qualities of all three men, and creat 1.. i would love that/.
    mosaickathy1

Answer by mosaickathy1 at 7:57 AM on Oct. 8, 2009