1st day school funnies!

Hello,

So my daughter is 6 in .. 4 days. She just started kindergarten this year. And on our first day of school we went in met the kids and the teacher saw where to put her back pack folders etc. The teacher passed out name tags for each kid to wear for the first week or so. My daughter looked at it and said "mom... she gave me the wrong one." So i looked at it and it said her name.. but was spelled wrong. So i told her go over there and tell your teacher. I figured she would be she and timid as she usually is. BUT nope she went right over there and said Mrs... my name is M E K E N Z Y not M C K E N Z Y will you fix it now please. :)

MOMMA111

Asked by MOMMA111 at 5:40 AM on Oct. 8, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• How cute!!!
    lissa27504

Answer by lissa27504 at 1:44 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• my youngest daughter is the same age the teacher once called her rosie and she stood up in front of the class and said its not rosie its rosaliana get it right or get tight idk wat to do wit her
    momnamedeva

Answer by momnamedeva at 6:22 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• how cute....my dd said to her teacher my mommy calles me princess not briana!
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 6:43 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• thats what you get for giving her a messed up name
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Oct. 11, 2009