Kid Cuisine

What do you ladies think about Kid Cuisine? I've bought several packs from Walmart. My DD likes the spaghetti best. Is it safe to microwave the food in the plastic container? They don't exactly say the container is microwavable but the instructions indicate to microwave the food in it.

wanita61

Asked by wanita61 at 6:28 AM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Kids' Health

• for the food itself to be microwaveable they also have to make the container microwaveable too...if it wasnt they would have indicated on the package to REMOVE the food from the container before microwaveing.
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 7:14 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• The containers are microwaveable- just like other frozen dinners. When my older boys were little they liked those too- my son's favorites were the chicken nuggets, corn dog, pizza and fish sticks.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:18 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• We don't put any plastic in the microwave. If the ingredients don't concern you, then feed them to your kids...

Answer by rkoloms at 4:30 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• They are fine, on occasion. I wouldn't rely on them daily, but once in a while they are ok. And yes, it is ok to microwave in the container it is packaged in. My son loves the mac and cheese one.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:19 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• The container supposedly is microwaveable, but in my house we don't microwave in plastic. There's a whole lot of sodium in those meals, and not much nutrition. I definitely wouldn't feed them to kids often.

Answer by missanc at 11:10 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• High in sodium and low in nutrition I hate those things. My son once in awhile will want one and I will get it and DH ends up eating it. BTW...DH really likes the chicken drumstick meal...he says the drumsticks are meaty
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Oct. 9, 2009